Changing the way biomarkers are detected
Our noninvasive, ultra-sensitive, and low-cost molecular detection system can detect LAM in urine. This innovative diagnostic system is based on a fluorescent sandwich ELISA assay which is simple and easy to use.
Making an Impact Across the Globe
The World Health Organization (WHO) reported 9.6 million people were taken ill and another 1.3 million died from Tuberculosis in 2016.
Our non-invasive, inexpensive P-GRAT technology offers a leading opportunity in the tuberculosis detection market. P-GRAT can also be manipulated to include specific biomarkers for other infectious diseases.
By the Numbers
dollars per test
million people afflicted
What Makes Us Different
A Leader In The Industry
- Ultra sensitive detection of bio/chem analytes including single molecule.
- Both, qualitative and quantitative detection capable assay.
- Simple fluorescence sensing system with minimum optical instrumentation.
- Multiplexing possible with integration of microfluidics.
- Cost-effective with high sensitivity
Syed Barizuddin, Ph.D
Chief Executive Officer
Director of Operations
Sangho Bok, Ph.D
Chief Technology Officer
The Right Choice
Our plasmonic grating (P-GRAT) technology offers a a low-cost solution for infectious disease, sexually transmitted diseases, and cancer diagnostics. We are here to help and are happy to answer any questions you may have.